Dr Roberta Comunian, Department of Culture, Media and Creative Industries, is co-organising the Creative Regions Summer School 2013, hosted by Cardiff School of Management at Cardiff Metropolitan University during the week of 24 -28 June 2013.
The Creative Regions Summer School is an exciting week of intense learning for postgraduate students, practitioners and policy makers interested in engaging with the current debates and research surrounding the role of the creative economy in local and regional development.
Key themes that will be explored during the Summer School are as follows:
- – Understanding creative people, creative work and creative skills
- – Mapping and analysing the creative economy
- – Innovation and entrepreneurship in the creative industries
- – Creative clusters and networks
- – Urban regeneration and the creative economy
- – Creative class and regional economic development
- – Policy perspectives: international, national, regional and local
- – Higher Education, creative graduates and the creative economy
Please see www.creative-regions.org.uk/ for further details and preliminary programme.
Residential, non residential and day rates are available.
Register online at www.creative-regions.org.uk/fees–registration.html